Tuesday, September 26, 2017

9/26/2017 - I Don't Know Where I'm Going (R.I.P. Charles Bradley)















Charle Bradley - Changes
Isaac Hayes - Walk On By
Marvin Gaye - Trouble Man
Curtis Mayfield - Now You're Gone
Charles Bradley - Stay Away
Charles Bradley - Confusion
Budos Band - Turn and Burn
David Axelrod - Earth Rot: Warnings pt. 2
Tim Maia - Nobody Can Live Forever
Charles Bradley - You Think I Don't Know (But I Know)
Sharon Jones - People Don't Get What They Deserve
Sharon Jones - You'll Be Lonely
Ann Peebles - I Pity the Fool
Mary Love - Born to Live With Heartache
Betty Wright - Funny How Love Grows Old
Helene Smith - True Love Don't Grow On Trees
Betty Davis - Anti Love Song
Lee Fields - I Don't Know Where I'm Going
Lee Fields - Love Comes and Goes
Altyrone Deno Brown - The Eclipse of the Heart
Cymande - Getting It Back
Shuggie Otis - Aht Uh Mi Hed
Phantom Band - No More Fooling
Skull Snaps - I Turn My Back On Love
Solomon Burke - How Big A Fool (Can A Fool Be)
Snoopy Dean - You're Love Won't Let Me Leave
Norman Scott - Aint That A Heartache
Kenny Smith & the Loveliters - Go For Yourself
Jean Paul el Troglodita - Everything is Gonna Change
ABCs of Kid Soul - Can't Let You Break My Heart
The Tonettes - My Heart Can Feel the Pain
Batsumi - Evil Spirits
Julie Driscoll Season of the Witch
Funkadelic - Maggot Brain
Boscoe - Writin' On the Wall

Talk-over music: Alessandro Alessandroni "Love On the Sand"

LISTEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment