Tuesday, February 14, 2017

2/14/2017 - Hard Coming Love












Annette Peacock - I'm the One
White Noise - Love Without Sound
Fifty Foot Hose - The Things That Concern You
United States of America - Hard Coming Love
Lee Hazelwood - You Look Like
Buffy St. Marie - With You Honey
CA Quintet - Bury Me In a Marijuana Field
Clutchy Hopkins - Love of a Woman
Mecki Mark Men - Love Feeling
Lee Hazelwood - And I Loved You
West Coast Pop Art Experimental Band - If You Want This Love
Mojo Men - Sit Down, I Think I Love You
Lothar & the Hand People - L.O.V.E.
Nazz - Open My Eyes
Twinkeyz - Strange Feeling
Skull Snaps - My Hang Up Is You
Temptations - You Need Love Like I Do
Funkadelic - Let's Make It Last
Betty Davis - Come Take Me
George McRae - I Get Lifted
Ann Peebles - Slipped, Tripped, and Fell In Love
Little Beavers - Love the Way You Love
Ike & Tina - Betcha Can't Kiss Me
Gwen McRae - 90% of Me Is You
George Duke - Look Into Her Eyes
The Mighty Hannibal - Somebody In the World for You
Sharon Jones - Longer & Stronger
Willie Trass - The Feeling
Lee Fields - You Make Me a New Man
Charles Bradley - Strictly Reserved for You
Darondo - I'm Gonna Love You
Adrian Young - Lovely Lady
Curtis Mayfield - Love to Keep You in My Head
Ramases - Crazy One
SJOB Movement - Country Love
Junior Murvin - Give Me Your Love
Ofege - Try & Love
Rob - I've Got to See You Again, Lord
Mebusas - I Wonna Do It
Ngozi Family - We Wonna
Lijadu Sisters - Danger
Ebo Taylor - Will You Promise
Francis Bebey - Pygmy Love Song
Eddie Gale - It Must Be You

Talk-over music: Willie Bobo "Come Together"

No comments:

Post a Comment