Thursday, November 8, 2012

11/6/2012 - Rock the Boat or Don't Rock the Vote

Neil Young with Crazy Horse - Ramada Inn
Bardo Pond - Sometimes Words
F/i - Looking For My Head
Faust / NWW - The Nog-Nog Wag-Wag Thing
Armand Schaubroeck Steals - Fading Out
Jim Sullivan - Plain as Your Eyes Can See
Roky Erickson - Anthem (I Promise)
Ghost - Guru in the Echo
Cromagnon - Crow of the Black Tree
Alexander Spence - War in Peace
Pumice - Hey Crap Crab
Roxy Music - Psalm
Manfred Mann Chapter 3 - Mister You're a Better Man Than I
Ash Ra Tempel - Darkness: Flowers Must Die
Rhys Chatham - No Trees Left: Every Blade of Grass is Screaming
Acid Mother's Temple - La Novia side A
Group 1850 - I Put My Hands on Your Shoulder
Cold Sun - For Ever

Talk-over music: Lou Pallo "Thank You Les"

No comments:

Post a Comment