Tuesday, August 21, 2012

8/21/2012 - Rock Collecting (Exploring Hard Rocks, Classic Rocks, Heavy Rocks, & Cool Rocks)

High on Fire - King of Days
Om - Meditation is the Practice of Death
Pentagram - Walk in the Blue Light
Sir Lord Baltimore - Kingdom Come
Leaf Hound - Freelance Fiend
Cactus - Evil
Josefus - Crazy Man
Canned Heat - Fried Hockey Boogie
UFO - Boogie
Yardbirds - Smokestack Lightning
Blue Cheer - Out of Focus
Captain Beyond - Mesmerization Eclipse
Mica - Look Around You
Frijid Pink - Crying Shame
Kak - Electric Sailor
Noah - Why Should I Care
Orange Peel - Faces That I Used to Know
Bram Stoker - Born to Be Free
Great Bear - Almost Grown
Adjeef the Poet - Iekk, I'm a Freak
Silberbart - God
Jerusalem - Beyond the Grave
Melvins - Green Manalishi
Karp - Lorch-Miller
Thrones - Oso Malo
Journey to Ixtlan - Burnt Coyote Teeth
Harvey Milk - I Do Not Know How to Live My Life
Skull Defekts - In Majestic Drag
White Hills - I Write a Thousand Letters

Talk-over music: Kodo "Ibuki"

No comments:

Post a Comment