Tuesday, February 14, 2012

2/14/2012 - LOVE, Love, love

John Coltrane - Love Supreme pt. II
Alice Coltrane - Love Supreme
Alan Watts - Love You
Lijadu Sisters - Danger
Super Eagles - Love's a Real Thing
Ofege - Try & Love
El Rego - Feeling You Got
Staff Benda Bilili - Je T'aime
Rob - Just One More Time
Skull Snaps - My Hang Up Is You
Temptations - You Need Love Like I Do
Funkadelic - I Bet You
Little Beaver - I Love the Way You Love
Sharon Jones - Longer & Stronger
Bob & Gene - I Gotta Find a Way
Charles Bradley - I Believe in Your Love
Gwen McRae - 90% of Me is You
Jonny Teupen - Love Me
PG & E - Love, Love, Love, Love, Love
Band of Gypsys - Power of Love
Chico Magnetic Band - Little Miss Lover
Pugh - Love, Love, Love
Pan y Regaliz - Dead of Love
The United States of America - Hard Comin' Love
Twinkeyz - 1000 Reasons
Mecki Mark Men - Sweet Movin'
Traffic - Giving to You
Captain Beefheart - Nowadays a Woman's Gotta Hit a Man
Lothar & the Hand People - L-O-V-E
West Coast Pop Art Experimental Band - If You Want This Love
CA Quintet - I Want You to Love Me Girl
Monks - Love Came Tumbling Down
The Seeds - Girl I want You
Ty Segall - Dating
Silver Apples - I Have Known Love
Gong - Love Is How You Make It
White Noise - Love Without Sound
Gary Wilson - When You Walk Through My Dreams


Talk-over music: "Danger: Diabolik" soundtrack by Ennio Morricone
  

No comments:

Post a Comment